I remember love. It’s what I have to keep on reminding myself. It’s funny how you can forget everything except people loving you. Maybe that’s why humans find it so hard getting over love affairs. It’s not the pain they’re getting over, it’s the love.
Marriage proposals, you’re doing it right.
Why didn’t I think of this first??
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
This is a Tumblr Cloud I generated from my blog posts between Jul 2008 and Apr 2011 containing my top 90 used words.
Top blogs I reblogged the most:
ETA: This is pretty damn legit: Love, Time, People. Pretty much my life. I’m proud to say that 72% of my content is original. Also, Each of those top reblogged blogs are 100% legit.
Day 24: I’m thankful for this girl…
I’m thankful for a silly blog site through which she caught my attention. I’m thankful for phone reception in big open spaces and tiny towns. I’m thankful for unexpected messages and wondering about pictures and posts and comments. I’m thankful for stupid pictures of apples. I’m thankful for being relentless in pursuit (I’m even thankful for popsicle stick jokes). I’m thankful for peculiar shoes. I’m thankful for not drawing a line between intrigue and attraction. I’m thankful for letting her see me, the realest me. I’m thankful she liked what she saw. I’m thankful for that day, just one day, in the city. I’m thankful for the rain that day, and the wind, and the cold. I’m thankful for her warmth. I’m thankful for every second I spend with her, on computer screens, on cell phones, even in my head.
Mostly, I’m thankful I found her. I’m thankful she found me.
Are chemistry and history enough to write a love story?
L is for Life Lessons
Things I’ve learned that I’d like to share, in my own words:
- Figuring out exactly what went wrong in your last relationship will not keep it from happening in your next relationship.
- Being a good person is the only thing that makes you a good person.
- Living by or in any other way agreeing with the phrase, “You don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone,” is very stupid. Figure it out and enjoy it while it’s there.
- Anything you have to say can be proven completely true or completely false with five good reasons. It’s a matter of how good they are.
- Someone will always catch you singing and bobbing to the music in your car; the trick is to catch them back! Smile and wave, you probably just made their morning.
- Don’t ask about someone’s day unless you want to hear about it, especially if it’s really your day you’d like them to hear about.
- Everyone hates your ringtone but you.
- The speed at which you reach your destination has no effect on how long you will be there. (Slow the fuck down.)
- It’s okay to lose yourself in things you love, but don’t ever lose yourself because of things you love.
- If you wake up with a tambourine-sized bruise on your hand, you probably have some apology calls to make.
L is for Life Lessons
…Also for Love.
Bonus Life Lesson #11: Just
fucking love someone something somewhere some.